sexta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2014

...and it started!

Shame on me, I can update this daily as I want to do. I'm just getting used of the first days and this kind of excuses.

This post is going to be in English (and I'm listening Brazilian songs, so it's gonna be a mess)... people from Brazil put it in google translate (procure na barra à esquerda)... sorry my blog is multilingual! =P

-On Monday I had no class, so I tried to organize my life.. in the morning I went to the supermarket to buy my needs for breakfast and personal stuff, after I improved my visual and I organized my bills (in excel) to count how much money I have (it's very important!). My friends had classes so I tried to wait them to have lunch, but I was starving.. so I ate alone watching BBC news (just to have some noisy in the house, I have to tell I didn't pay attention)! I don't know why, but I got sick... sore throat plus headache! So I slept a little after the lunch to get better...

It didn't work very much but I had to buy things for everyone. We went to supermarket (for me was the second time in a day, terrible that!) and buy (with a lot of brain effort) meat and other stuff to eat. I hope go to a supermarket again in very distance future! We spent a lot of money and body effort to bring all things home. After that I downloaded the books for the first part of semester (I hope not be in jail for that hahah) and organized my bag to the first day of class.

-On Tuesday I had classes at 1:15, but in my whole life I had problems with this specific time. I never be punctual, so I arrived late at my first class with the coat of Brazil (and the teacher could see why I was late, because it's a cultural thing of Brazil.. I'm just kidding! hahah In fact it's sad, but true). The reasons to arrive late: I forgot my glasses at home, so I had to come back and get them and I couldn't find the correct build (I always have problems with localization... maybe my internal GPS is broken).

The first class was... boring! I'm gonna see all thinks that I've studied in Brazil and I hate! But perhaps I can learn now... for my friends of Control and Automation in BH:  I'll see "SDL", Control Engineering and Digital Control in two months or less! Haa...bye bye I'll die! The teacher explain the subjects (writing in the board) in the first two hours and the next two was time to solve exercises, so as Brazilians guys we left the class. Me, Plácido and Augusto went to their house because we had time and Augusto wanted to search another subject or course to change this one, because he doesn't know nothing about this type of math. We searched but he didn't decide anything. 

We went back to the university to have more classes... Swedish now! It was crazy, a lot of people, no space and a different and hard language with people of more than 10 different countries. We learned how to say:
   Hi - Hej
  My name is... - Jag heter..      
       I come from..  - Jag kommer ifrån..
I speak Portuguese, English and a little of Swedish. - Jag pratar Portugisiska, Engelska och lite Svenska.
Thank you - Tack        
 You're welcome - Varsågod          
Country - Land    
Language - Språk   

And I don't remember what I did in the rest of the evening.


Photo 1: first class
Photo 2: I copied boring thing
Photo 3: in the bathroom has cups if u want to drink water, they have clean water in everywhere here.


-On Wednesday I woke up early because my classes started at 8:15 and I didn't want to be late again. So I programmed myself correctly and I was the first of us to arrive. It was a better class, because programming is always better than math. Again I'm gonna study things that I've already done in Brazil, in this case it's same of "ATR", but there is something new... we're going to use Raspberry and Android! *--*

After the class we went to the Tylösand beach, by bike... in the end of the day we biked more than 30km to go and return. But it worth! The nature is so beautiful and the houses around are perfect! Oh my God, I want to live there. We biked near the beach, inside the forest and in the small city near there. Me and Augusto "climbed" an easy piece of mountain. And the most important here, the sun was shining! The bad part was we couldn't get inside the water because there was a lot of seaweed, so we just enjoy the view. When we arrived home I slept two hours! I never did that before, so I was exhausted. 





Photos: the beginning, the middle and the end of this adventure. 
I'll do another post to put all photos I can have patience.

If you want a free entrance on clubs, go them on Wednesday! I'd like to go but we took a long time to cook and I had no companies to leave my house and I was tired, so I didn't go.. next time I go!

-On Thursday, or today... I had more math classes =/ and Sveska (Swedish) classes! Today we (tried to) learned the sounds of all vowels used, but for me some of them has the same sound (and I can do the "r" sound). And we learned some vocabulary, what we like, dislike and our courses. 

Oh, before that and after the math class, me and Augusto went to library to know there. It's very small and I prefer the Finland library... maybe the library in downtown is nicer..  I don't know.


Photo 1: math classes (projector... to prove that they aren't so developed in educational methods).
Photo 2: inside the library (we can get our bag with us, there mac books and normal computers and we can read a book or study and enjoy the view with these big windows).
Photo 3: the board of Swedish class (in this part there are things of people like to do).



~~I became tired just to think all that I did this last days... 
and I won't review the text, so sorry for my mistakes.


Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

You were with headache and sore throat because I bet you drank all night before :P :P
Am I right? ĸĸĸĸ
Keep going sweetie :D