sábado, 28 de junho de 2014

€trip - Brazil


The eurotrip have started in Brazil... Rio de Janeiro!

I always want to write big posts, but this time I'm going to do something different... first because it's late and second because there are many days with no posts...


My English is terrible, I know.. so be patience! I'm going to Sweden for this exactly reason: I need to improve my English and as a bonus learn Swedish (?).

I'm very terrified anxious to live a year in another country far from my family, by my self. I know that is gonna be the best experience of my live BUT I've never been abroad. On the other hand, the idea to discover new cultures, capitals, snow, people and take all kinds of photos is amazing... I can't wait to go!

About my fault, I have a good reason to not be writing these days. I went to Rio de Janeiro (again) to visit my friends, people that will go venture in this challenge with me and who is already in my heart. In this time we mixed Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and Parana, each one with their accent, in very good days! And as the World Cup is here in Brazil we met some foreign people... discussing soccer or world problems they were very nice (of course, everybody is happy at Rio de Janeiro beaches) and I won't forget...never! ;)

As you know, I'm very shy and my English isn't good enough, so it was a little very difficult to talk in English at first. Thanks God that some beers and caipirinhas solved this problem and I could become a translator for one day. It was very nice!! I felt that I can do it (as Obama says)! And if I forget some word I always can use google translator or mimics to be understood!

PS: The Russian guys was very nice and patients with me, thanks... and thanks to try to teach Russian to me! Privet (hi)!

To see the photos (click in the pic to see it bigger):

We can't say anything else... Rio de Janeiro is really beautiful! What do you prefer? Beaches or mountains? You can take both! 



This guys are going to be my family for the next year! Countdown: 38 days to go!
And the Russian guys on the second picture! :)


 Cats! Tip: the one with blue eyes is a real cat! huehuehue ;)


The World Cup 2014 in Brazil!


UPDATE:

Logbook
    • 19: I wasn't there... just people from South and RJ, of course. But they was at Paty's house.
    • 20: The same of 19, they took pictures at Copacabana Palace and they were at Fifa Fan Fest. But I took my bus to RJ at 23h30!
    • 21: I arrived very early and went to Augusto's house alone (and maybe I waked him up) and in the afternoon we were at Plácido's birthday party. At night we went out to "Arcos da Lapa", we drunk at Lapa's streets and we met the Russian guys (funny story, right Carla?).
    • 22: We got together at Naty's house to had lunch and them we visited "Vista Chinesa" to see all the city and the sunset. After we went to Urca to drink some beers.
    • 23: I went to the beach Copacabana alone, because Augusto and Ale preferred sleep than go out. We had lunch and the we 3 visit "Praia vermelha" where you can find the military university IME. In the same time, Plácido, Naty, Say and André were around Niterói visiting everything. After it we came back to Copacabana to see the Brazilian game at the beach (World Cup - Fifa Fan Fest). At night I had dinner with the Russian guys and became a translator for one day.
    • 24: We visited the "Jardim Botânico" in the morning, later we went to the airport to ride Ale, Say and Andre to take their flight back to South and I came back to BH at night.


Pictures 
You can click in one of them to see it big. ;)

~~ Thanks Dilma! Thanks CSF! Thanks Sweden! Thanks World Cup! Thanks Brazil!

Nenhum comentário: